Assigning Jobs in Scheduling
You are able to assign maids to jobs through the Scheduling function.
- Click on the Scheduling Icon
- Select your view from the top right: Monthly or Weekly
- Find the day, or days, you wish to assign jobs for
- Click on the “Assign Maid” text on the job you are assigning to
- From the available Maids pop up box select the maid(s) you want
- Click on the “Confirm” button when done
*Notice the colored stripe to the left of the job text:
- Orange = Assigned
- Blue = Unassigned
Our Scheduling function is made from proprietary software (in-house) and is completely dynamic. Each job that is booked through our online checkout process or manually created will immediately be displayed on the Schedule for you. You can choose from a Weekly view or a Monthly view.
In each view you have the option of Assigning Maids and clicking into the Job for Job Details. Changes made to the Job Details, such as assigning a maid or changing totals/days/adding extras etc., will be reflected on the Schedule.