A Maid user and Admin/Manager can both enter the job hours/duration. Both ways are different - here they are:
A. As an Admin/Manager:
1. Click Edit Job
2. Change the Start/Stop times:
3. The hours will be reflected on Job duration
4. You can also use the Start/Stop timer to set the Job duration
5. The Start/Stop timer will automatically override anything entered when creating or editing a job
B. As a Maid/Cleaner (mobile view):
1. Click into the already existing job
2. Click on 'Start timer' when starting
3. Click on 'Stop timer' when done
*The job hours/duration on the job details page will be overwritten with the job duration hours put in from the Maid.
*The job hours/duration will count towards the hourly pay (Payroll Reporting) for the Maid.
Have questions? We can help: firstname.lastname@example.org