Our pop up can be easily implemented on your website so you can collect emails as potential customers visit your website by enticing them with deals/specials/discounts.
Our integration with MailChimp will allow the collected email addresses to be synced with your MailChimp list! MailChimp accounts are free to create check how to create an account here – How to Create a MailChimp Account
Just as a reminder a website is required for the website pop up to be functioning.
To set up our website pop up follow the directions below:
2. Booking forms & Communications
3. Website pop up
4. Follow the instructions and embed the short code in the tags of your website
A MailChimp Account is required for the website pop up to work
Here's how to integrate your MailChimp account with Maidily:
1. While still in Settings click into Integrations
2. In the MailChimp connector section click on 'Connect'
3. Follow the steps (a MailChimp account AND an audience list built out is required)
4. Once you are successfully integrated with MailChimp the button on the right will change to “Connected”
Editing the website pop up from Settings -> Booking forms & Communication -> Website pop up
a. In the 1st section of the template editor you can:
- Upload your logo
- Upload a background image
- Chose if you want to show the pop up (Show Discount?)
- Select the discount code, (from discount codes you’ve created in the Discounts function – How to create discount codes?), Select the timed delay before the pop up on your website appears
b. In the 2nd section of the template editor you can use the rich text editor to write your promotional message
c. To the right, you can see a preview of what your pop up will look like on your website (may vary from website theme to website theme)
d. Scroll down and hit Save – That’s it! You'r done! Go to your website and check
Need help? We can help you get this done!
Just email us at email@example.com