*Your Stripe Publishable and Secret keys need to be the 'Live' keys in order to use the payment processing offered by Stripe with real customers.
If you are using 'Test' keys from Stripe then you will need to test the set up using Stripes default test credit card and expiration date/CVC code: Test Credit Card Number - 4242424242424242; Expiration Date - 42/42; CVC - 424*
Our payment processing is done through Stripe! You will need to set up a Stripe account (free) in order to take credit cards/debit cards through Maidily.
Stripe's fees are 2.5% and $0.30 per successful card transaction.
Once you have your Stripe account just follow these steps to connect it to Maidily:
- In your Stripe account navigate to "Developers" on the left hand side
- Click on API Keys
- Copy your Publishable key and Secret key (please make sure that the toggle switch for "View test data" is toggled to the left)
- Inside your Maidily account navigate to Settings -> Integrations
- Under the Stripe section click on "Disconnected"
- Paste the Publishable and Secret keys in their representative boxes
- Scroll down at the bottom of the page and click "Save"
If your Secret key is not showing in full (the same length and look as your Publishable key) you will have to roll the key in order to create a new so it can appear in full.
Once done, navigate back into Settings -> General and scroll down to the "Business info" section and toggle "On" the "Require and show card information for payment" switch.
All done! You can now take credit card payments on Maidily!
You will have the option to add a credit card under a customer when you are first creating them in this section:
You will be able to select from multiple credit cards under 1 customer when you create a Job in the "Payment" section of the page:
Have questions? Email us: email@example.com