After receiving their invoice via email customers can click on the payment link on the invoice and pay using a credit/debit card.
Here's how customers can pay their invoice online:
- Send the invoice to the customer
- Customer clicks on the payment link directly from the email
- The payment online link does not work through the invoice PDF attachment
- A new page will open where your customer can pay using a credit/debit card
- Once successfully paid the job status will automatically change to 'Paid'
You Maidily account MUST be integrated with either Stripe or Square in order for customers to be able to pay their invoice online
The job status will automatically be set to 'Paid' ONLY if a customer pays the invoice online using a debit/credit card
Do you have more questions about invoicing? Send us an email at email@example.com