You can create/edit a default checklist to be created automatically for every new job from Settings.
You can also create a customized checklist per each job in the job itself.
You can create to-do items and categorize them in the checklist by creating categories.
We will cover 2 things below:
- How to create/edit a customized checklist for a job
- How to create/edit categories
How to create/edit a customized checklist for a job:
- Turn 'Use Default checklist' to 'Off' (disables the default checklist)
The checklist that you create for that specific job will be used for that customer on any recurring cleanings
- You can create to-do items for your job specific checklist by clicking on 'Add item'
- Fill out the name field (required)
- Select the 'Required' checkbox to make it required
- You can add an image
- Select from any created categories to categorized the item
- You can create a category to select from by clicking 'New category'
All required to-do items are required in order to set the Job status to 'Completed'
- Completion of a required to-do item can be made by the assigned tech/team, admin, or manager
How to create/edit categories:
- To categorize a to-do item select a category from 'Categories' selection
- Add a new category by clicking the 'New category'
- Fill out the name
- Click 'Add category'
- You will now be able to select that category in the categories section
- Categorized to-do items will appear in checklist section in jobs under the relevant category
How to to edit to-do items:
- Edit/delete to-do items using the 2 buttons to the right
How to 'Complete' or check off a to-do list item:
- To 'Complete' a to-do item click on the square box icon to the left of the to-do list item name
- Once a to-do item has been 'Completed' the status will change from 'Incomplete' (yellow) to 'Complete' (green)
If 'Use Default Checklist' is set to 'On' the default checklist in Settings will always be used
Do you have more questions about creating a job specific checklist and how it works? Email us at email@example.com