You can create a default checklist that will be loaded within each job from Settings -> Booking forms & Communication -> Checklist:
- You can turn the default checklist 'On/Off' and create a separate checklist from the Job details page
Each default checklist can include 'Categories'
The default checklist comes preloaded with 5 categories:
- Living room
- Dining room
You can create a category by navigating to Settings -> Booking forms & Communication -> Checklist -> Add checklist category:
- Add name for it and 'Save'
Once a category is created it will appear in the 'Checklist category section in Settings:
You can edit the category name or delete the category using the 2 buttons to the right:
Each checklist can have 'To-do items'
You can create a to-do item by navigating to Settings -> Booking forms & Communication -> Checklist -> Add item:
To create a to-do item fill out the following fields:
- Name (required)
- Choose to make it required or not (not required)
- Add images (not required)
- Select a category it belongs to (not required)
- Choosing to make a to-do item required will require completion of that item in order to set the Job status to 'Completed'
- Completion of a required to-do item can be made by the assigned tech, admin, or manager
- Attached images will show on the to-do item in the checklist
How to 'Complete' or check off a to-do list item
You can 'Complete' a checklist item by clicking on the square icon to the left of the to-do list item name on the checklist in any job:
Do you have more questions about the default checklist and how it works? Email us at email@example.com