You can save your custom line items for future use as you create them in Maidily.
Creating and saving custom line items can happen from 2 places:
Saved line items will appear in Pricing -> Custom Items
How to save a custom item from Jobs:
- Click on 'Add custom item'
- Type the name and set the price for the custom item
- The new item will show in the dropdown with the word "add" in front of it
- Click it to select it
- Click on 'Save and Add custom item' to save the item for future use AND to add it to the job
- Click on 'Add custom item' without saving it for future use to add the item as a 1-time item to the specific job
- Added custom items will appear in the 'Payment details' section
- Easily edit or delete the custom items in the 'Job details' section (scroll down)
How to save a custom item from Pricing:
All saved custom items will appear in Pricing -> Custom Items.
You can also create custom items from there.
- Click on 'Add Custom Item'
- Fill out the name and price
- Click 'Save'
- All of your saved custom items will appear in Pricing -> Custom Items
Do you need more help with creating/saving custom items? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we're always available to help!