We have a direct integration with QuickBooks Online - we do not rely on a 3rd party service like Zapier.
There are 3 sections of data that will be synced:
You can see all of the Maidily fields that will by synced with QuickBooks in Settings -> Integrations - QuickBooks
Here is how to integrate QuickBooks:
- Go to Settings -> Integrations -> QuickBooks
- Click on 'Connect'
- Click on 'Connect to QuickBooks'
- Sign into your QuickBooks Online account
- Return back to Maidily and you will see a 'Connected' status
- To see what fields will be synched with QuickBooks by clicking into the QuickBooks
You can not edit the fields for either Maidily or QuickBooks
Only the displaying fields will transfer over to your QuickBooks
Data is synced immediately upon customer/job creation
Fields that are not required with no data will not sync
Have any questions? Need help with your QuickBooks integration: