We have a direct integration with QuickBooks Online - we do not rely on a 3rd party service like Zapier.
There are 3 sections of data that will be synced: Customer, Job, and Technicians.
You can see all of the Maidily fields that will by synced with QuickBooks in Settings -> Integrations - QuickBooks
- You can not edit the fields for either Maidily or QuickBooks
- Only the displaying fields will transfer over to your QuickBooks
- Data is synced immediately upon customer/job creation
- Fields that are not required with no data will not sync
Here's how to integrate QuickBooks:
- Go to Settings -> Integrations -> QuickBooks
- Click on 'Connect'
- Click on 'Connect to QuickBooks'
- Sign into your QuickBooks Online account
- Return back to Maidily and you will see a 'Connected' status
- To see what fields will be synched with QuickBooks by clicking into the QuickBooks
Have any questions? Need help with your QuickBooks integration: