If a customer pays an invoice sent from Maidily by credit/debit card you will receive 2 internal notifications alerting you to the payment:
- Email notification
- Push (app) notification
You can edit or make basic changes to the email notification from Settings.
Here's how to edit the paid invoice email notification:
- Go to Settings -> Booking forms & Communications -> Email communications -> Paid invoice
- You can preview the email
- You choose to turn On/Off the email notification by toggling the 'Enable email notification field'
- You can choose to upload a logo
- You can also choose not to show the logo by toggling the 'Show company logo' field to 'No'
- You can use the hyperlink directly on the email to view the job details
- Must be logged into Maidily
Here's a preview of the email and push notifications:
- Push (iOS/Android)
Paid invoice notifications ONLY work when the customer pays the invoice via credit/debit card
Customers can ONLY pay the invoice via credit/debit card if your Maidily account is integrated with Stripe or Square for online payments
Push notifications come in automatically
Need help with invoices? We can help! Email us at email@example.com for 24/7 support