There are 3 ways that you can set the expiration date for a quote:
- When creating/editing a quote
- On the quote details page
- Quote reminder email
Leaving expiration date blank means the quote will NOT expire
How to set/change the expiration date when creating/editing:
- Scroll to the 'Expiration date' field
- Leave blank or select a date
How to set/change the expiration date from Quote details page:
- Click on 'Expiration date'
- Set/change the expiration date from the pop up
How to set/change the expiration date from the quote reminder email:
- Click on 'Send reminder email/quote'
- Set/change the expiration date from the 'Expires on' field
- Click 'Preview and Save'
You can always change the expiration date
Customers will not be notified about changes in the expiration date
Need help with creating quotes? Email us - we're here to help you: email@example.com