You can sync your Airbnb/VRBO/TripAdvisor calendars (any iCal calendar would work!) with Maidily in our Integration section in Settings.
When synced Maidily will automatically create jobs at your specified check-out (service) time - the jobs will correlate with your reservations. So if someones due to check out on September 15th, 2021 - if you have your calendar synced and you have the check-out time for that customer set to 11:30AM - a job will automatically be created for September 15th, 2021 at 11:30AM.
Maidily will continue creating jobs for that customer based on your actual reservations with the check-out time always being whatever you set your service time to.
Here's how to do it (make sure to have your customer already created in Maidily):
1. Scroll to the iCal integration section in Settings -> Integrations
2. Click on 'Add'
3. Search for the Customer you want these jobs to be created under
4. Add your 'Service time' - this should correspond with the reservations check-out time as per your customer's Airbnb/VRBO/TripAdvisor policy on their listings page.
5. Paste in your calendar URL (iCal link) from your Airbnb/VRBO/TripAdvisor customer
6. Click 'Save'
- Jobs will now automatically be created for this customer based on reservations from the synced calendar. You will have to assign them to a cleaner/team
- You will receive booking confirmation emails
The Customer profile in Maidily will show a calendar sync success graphic if the iCal calendar has successfully been linked:
Have questions? We have answers! email@example.com