We have a direct integration with QuickBooks Online available (we do not rely on a 3rd party service like Zapier).
Your financial data will be created in your QuickBooks account as an invoice:
In addition to the services tracked above your collected tax will also be synched with QuickBooks.
You can see all of the Maidily fields that will by synched with QuickBooks in Settings -> Integrations - QuickBooks
- There are 3 sections of data: Customer, Job, and Technician
- You can not edit the fields for either Maidily or QuickBooks
- All displayed fields will transfer any data over into your QuickBooks Online account
- Data is synced immediately upon customer/job creation
- Fields that have a red asterisks next to them are required - if a record is missing that information from Maidily it will not sync into QuickBooks
Here's how to integrate your QuickBooks:
- Go to Settings -> Integrations -> QuickBooks
- Click on 'Connect'
- Click on 'Connect to QuickBooks'
- Sign into your QuickBooks Online account
- Return back to Maidily and you will see a 'Connected' status
- To see what fields will be synched with QuickBooks by clicking into the QuickBooks
Have any questions? Need help with your QuickBooks integration: