You can set Maidily to automatically charge and close out a job for you based when you want this done.
- Go to Settings --> General - Customer communication
- Check the 'Charge customers automatically' box
- Choose when you would like the payment to be collected (based on the service date):
- On the day (of service)
- Make sure to scroll down and lick 'Save'
- Jobs that have credit cards associated with them will have the cards charged directly
- Failed payments will be sent to you via email
- Jobs that have the payment type set as 'Invoice' will NOT be automatically charged
Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for answers