You can leave a tip for a job in any status.
There are 2 ways that tips can be added to jobs in Maidily.
- Customers can leave a tip by clicking 'Add a tip' on the email receipt they receive
- You can manually add tips to a job
How to manually add tips to a job:
- Click on 'Add tip' in top right corner in the job details
- Fill out the tip amount in the pop up
- Click 'Confirm'
- The tip will appear in the right hand Payment details box
How customers can leave a tip from the email receipt:
- Make sure an email receipt is sent to the customer
- Customers can click on 'ADD TIP' at the bottom of the receipt email
- The customer will automatically receive a new receipt via email with the tip amount
Tips will be split evenly among 'Teams'
You can edit the tip amount at any time
Tips will go directly into the payroll of the cleaners in the Payroll reporting as a separate line item
Still having problems?
We have the solutions: email@example.com - don't be afraid to check in on us.