We have 2 ways that you can officially price: Hourly and Standardized
Hourly pricing basics:
Changing your company's default hourly rate can be done in Settings -> Hourly. This number will be used to calculate totals for every job (you can edit the hourly rate on the job itself).
- A default amount (40.00) will already be in place
- Click into Pricing -> Hourly
Your 'Company Hourly Rate' will be used as a default for every job
- You can edit the default hourly rate for each job
- Click on 'Edit Job'
- Edit the hours by changing the 'Hourly Rate' field
- All hourly pricing will be reflected on the online booking page
Adjusting/setting the job duration:
The job duration will determine the total price for the job. You can manually adjust the job duration as an administrator/manager.
The Start/Stop timer is available as buttons (not editable) to technicians to clock in/out with for work in our mobile app and laptop/desktop view.
This is used to determine technician's pay if they are hourly.
App example of Start/Stop timer section for technician:
- As an administrator/manager you can change the job duration by adjusting the Start and Stop time
- The job duration is reflected here
All of your email notification templates will be converted to show hourly fields
Base price and room pricing will have no impact on pricing
You can still choose to select Extras
You can still choose to select Square feet/meter ranges
Have questions? Email us - email@example.com