You can run a payroll report to see the breakdown of how much your technicians are owed from Maidily's 'Reports' function.
1. Click into 'Reports'
2. Click on 'Payroll reports'
3. Select the date range (Start/End Dates) for which you want to see the results for
4. Toggle 'Show Active Technicians' to On/Off if you want to see only active Technicians or only inactive Technicians
5. Pick a Technician from the 'Employees' dropdown to show the results for
6. Click on 'Run report'
7. A summarized view of the report will generate
8. You can click into the summarized view to expand it in detail
- You can export reports by clicking on the 'Export to CSV' button in the top right corner of the screen
Payroll report includes jobs that have a status of: Invoice sent
You can run the payroll report for more than 1 tech at once
You can expand the report to see job details
Payroll report details are limited inside of the mobile application
Need help with payroll? We're payroll specialists! Shoot us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org