You can create custom service types that and associated pricing with them either in a % format or a $ format.
- The service type price will be added into the total before any Extras, discounts, coupons, additional charges, or taxes are taken into account.
- This can be used in addition with any other way of pricing
- We have created a $0.00, 'Standard Cleaning' service type as a default in Maidily for you (cannot delete)
Here's how to add more service types:
- Click into the 'Pricing' module
- Click on Add Service Type
- Fill out the fields
- Click 'Save'
- Here's how it looks on our booking form (required field when booking)
- You can find the details of the 'Service Type' in the Job details page
Need help? We'll leave this right here: email@example.com